He is walking! Drew took his first official steps on Easter! He had done a few little shuffles on other days, but today he took a bunch in a row! (As you can hear from our squeals his Nana and I were a little excited) He is really happy with himself once he gets going, but is still insecure about getting started. I can't believe he is walking! I kept trying to put him back down when he tried to walk :) but I guess I can't stunt his growth forever! He is getting to be a real little boy and I'm so proud of him. Happy Easter! He is Risen!
Here are some videos of him walking (running) with his push walker which has been his favorite activity lately, including going on walks and chasing his Pops around the house with it :)
4 comments:
Look at him go! Love that you captured those first steps! Happy Easter and can't wait to come see him soon! Love, Grandma
How did you get that on tape?!! That's amazing! So does your yard have a fence? Something tells me you will need one soon.... (:
that was actually laura above.
Those are some great videos! I thought Drew's first steps almost looked like dancing! And he is quite the speed demon with that walker thing. What a great grandpa on his hands and knees racing around the house!
Post a Comment