Since Drew is just over 2 months old, we are having lots of "firsts" every week!
This weekend's firsts:
First bottle!
First little laugh!
First time sleeping in a sleepsack (in photo)
First trip to Big Lots (haha)
Some of the other firsts this past month:
First time meeting his cousins
First time to the beach
First time with a babysitter (Grandma & Grandpa:)
First time really discovering his hands
It seems like he is growing up so fast! I can't believe how much he seems to learn everyday, and I feel so blessed to be able to watch him grow. He also has the cutest little voice! I keep trying to take a video of him "talking" but every time I try he just stares at the camera and stops talking, so frustrating! (but still super cute:)
2 comments:
Oh Em! So great! All those firsts, live them up, they go so fast! Gorgeous pics, by the way, what a charmer!
I'm going to be waiting on the video! Love it!
Post a Comment